Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Slarty’s World - Blog Archive - La Flor De Cano

Slarty’s World Blog Archive - La Flor De Cano: "Tonight, I smoked a Cuban cigar, La Flor De Cano. It was given to me by a friend who is both a priest and a prime-time partier.

This cigar was OK by me. It was mild and did not really leave me satisfied. It could have been my mood or it could be that it was not a great cigar. I rated it 5 out of 10. I have never had a Cuban cigar that I loved and don’t believe all the hype around them. Still, it is always nice to have a cigar and it is great to have a friend who gives you cigars!"

-- I love La Flor's - Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People like different things about different cigars, it does not surprise me that you like them. I might have a different reaction if I smoked them at a different time. I think mood makes a difference as well.